A few things we need to know about Miss Niger Delta Pageant.
– The Miss Niger Delta Peace Cultural Pageant have stood the test of time and for 18 years, we are still standing strong building, developing and equipping the female youth of the Niger Delta region.
– Miss Niger Delta Peace Cultural Pageant is non- bikini wearing, non-fee paying and there is no ticket sale target for contestants because we have a very high moral stance.
– Miss Niger Delta Peace Cultural Pageant is free, fair and safe for all contestants irrespective of religious affiliations and ethnic groups.
– All finalists of the Miss Niger Delta Peace Cultural Pageant participates in a skill acquisition program and are given start ups.
– The Miss Niger Delta Peace Cultural Pageant makes a promise and keeps every one made.
… because we are for the Niger Delta, from the Niger Delta and in the Niger Delta, we uphold our cultures and traditions. We respect, protect and develop our female youths and uphold the dignity of woman hood – a pride to the African woman.
So, what are you waiting for?
Forms are available for pick up.
For enquiries contact:
Benson on 08057724644
Karina on 07037997531
Nelson on 08038288737