All for Joomla All for Webmasters
Humanity News

Nursing Student Burnt In Benue State School Of Nursing Gas Explosion Dies

According to online reports, 100 level student of Benue State School of Nursing and Midwifery, Makurdi, Miss Stella Merkyaa, who was severely burnt in July this year sequel to the gas explosion that occurred at the 3rd floor of the female hostel passed on yesterday.

May God rest her soul. Amen.

RELATED POST  2018 World Cup: Germany players banned from sex, using social media

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply