All for Joomla All for Webmasters
Humanity News

VIEWERS DISCRETION: Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos)

There was uncontrollable tears as family of six that died weeks ago were laid to rest in Rumuewhor community in Emohua Local Government.

The family were discovered days after inhaling carbon monoxide from a generator set according to police report.They were given a mass burial

May their souls rest in peace. Amen

See photos here:

You Might Also Like

1 Comment

  • Reply
    Blessing
    July 17, 2017 at 10:00 am

    This is very painful , bad governance is actually the course of this tragic exit of innocent souls ,no constant electricity is one of the biggest problem in Nigeria it has wasted soo many lifes and Government should do something about it.

  • Leave a Reply