News

Generator fume kills three people in Edo State

Three people lost their lives in agharase Adu street, back of winners church in Edo State after inhaling fumes from their Generator which was kept inside the Kitchen.

Osagie Daniels shared the Video on His Facebook page with this Caption:

This was what happened less than one hour in agharase Adu street back of winners church, died d frame of a generator. D police has come to carry d corpse’s to d hospital. Hmmm this is real tragedy.Β Three persons just died this nite.

RELATED POST  Auchi Polytechnic expels 18 students, sanctions 62

Here’s the Video below ;

May their Souls Rest in Peace, Amen.

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply